Sector: Public Sector - Electrical Utility
Service: Risk Management Program Development
This major market utility had experienced a number of unanticipated issues in delivering services, retaining qualified personnel and managing finances. Raising the level of risk awareness and enhancing compliance in line with the public mandate. To resolve internal issues, the client retained a top consulting firm to assist them to develop a risk framework, definitions and action plan to implement. Our mandate was to assist the client in recovery from a failure to engage with the action plan provided by another consulting firm.
- Review current state of people, processes, and technology supporting risk management and their integration with information management, HR strategies and reporting.
- Identify challenges and opportunities in each of the areas of focus
- Develop a strategic roadmap
- Develop an enterprise risk framework model
- Provide an orientation program for senior management and executives with key metrics for success
- Develop and roll out a change program for risk management
Successful completion of strategy, roadmap, framework and orientation for key players in the organization to advance their mandate.