Sector: Executive Education
Service: Risk Management Education
Location: Canada, USA, Asia, Middle East
Structured and disciplined Risk Management was identified as a skill lacking in modern managers and executives according to numerous polls taken by the university.
Seek out expertise to develop an executive education program at the university level and roll out to multiple university partners, in Canada and internationally.
- Study results of polls identifying business and public sector needs in risk management
- Identify key skills to be incorporated into the program at the executive level
- Identify and recruit professionals for the faculty
- Identify and recruit a professional advisory board across multiple sectors
- Develop various versions of short and long programs to meet multiple learning needs and formats
- Roll out domestically and internationally to university partners
- On behalf of client, host annual Risk Symposium
Successfully rolled out multiple versions of the program. The program was also incorporated into other programs with no risk management content; risk offerings ranged from 1 day to 18 days.
The University continues to generate consistently high revenues and margins from these programs.