Sector: Financial Services
Service: Advisory for IT and Operational Strategy, program management and transition to new platform
New regulations for the oversight of investment product sales and consequent disclosures demanded client upgrade their investment sales support and administration platform.
Platform had to meet regulatory requirements for Canada and US. Decision for replacement was made. Retrofitting was not feasible due to current systems data constraints.
- Prepare the client’s business case for funding
- Identify vendors with scalable and adaptable solutions. Key required capability was for complex and multi-source data management
- Develop strategy and overall program plan upon funding approval.
- Engage with US executive teams to align common objectives in deployment
- Strategy for Change Program and Training of thousands of sales representatives
- Develop a strategic implementation roadmap consistent with US objectives and Canadian business and regulatory challenges
- Client successfully transitioned to new platform, within budget, scope and time.
- Local and US executives and implementation teams had a new level of sophistication in their capabilities to service investment clients and meet regulatory requirements.