Sector: Information Technology / Outsourcing
Service: Establish a Practice for Financial Services Regulatory Compliance Products, Services and Information Management Strategy.
Location:Canada, USA, UK
Work with a top 5 IT company globally. Increasing demands in regulatory compliance for financial institutions challenged the company in the best approach to examine new market opportunities, innovations and solutions. Work with the IT firm’s clients to provide depth of expertise required in Regulatory Compliance and Operational Risk for financial institutions.
- On behalf of client, engage with key decision makers in financial institutions to determine where the core of the compliance challenges lay
- Advise on technical and business architecture for an innovative solution to meet multiple regulatory requirements dependent on enterprise data
- Engage in solution development with top bank CIOs in Canada, USA and UK
- Assess investment appetite among banks to spend on a compliance platform and regulatory compliance capabilities versus an overhaul of legacy systems or patchwork solutions
- Collaborate on development of universal data model for a regulatory platform in financial institutions
- Deliver compliance solution platform
Successful completion of an IT strategy to deliver services in Regulatory Compliance.
Management extended the strategy and business services to a new Wealth Management Business Unit with the IT company.